Paid Search Specialist
As the Paid Search Specialist, you’ll join a small team of Paid Search Specialists who thrive on delivering results that excite our customers. You’ll have endless opportunities to grow and optimize our already-large paid search campaigns as well as help to identify new initiatives for our clients which will help to bring our business to the next level. You will work across a variety of different clients, from consumer products to tourism, and everything in-between.
Job responsibilities and duties will include:
- Managing paid search & PLA campaigns across multiple engines from soup to nuts – keyword research, ad copy, promotions, new account set up, issue resolution, testing and optimizations
- Utilizing bid management tools to maximize the effectiveness of all campaigns
- Overseeing daily performance, budget pacing and trends to meet campaign goals and continuously improve profitability
- Creation of weekly reports and summarizing performance for clients
- Staying ahead of the curve to apply ongoing knowledge of market trends and best practice guidelines
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of Paid Search hands-on experience
- Fully understand PLA’s, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter like the back of your hand, and a desire to learn more and become even better at PPC management
- Amazing time management and stress management skills
- Pride in delivering amazing results to clients
- Are Google Certified in PPC (bonus points for additional certifications)
- You must be a team player…we repeat, you must be a team player.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with shifting client demands and schedules
- The ability to manage many client accounts (talking to them, hands-on PPC work, strategy)
- Great communication skills, the ability to really listen to clients, and the ability to speak to clients regularly
If you’re ready to work with a fun, fast-paced company while taking your career to the next level, we’d like to hear from you. Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
@Website Publicity is an equal opportunity employer.